- Science continues to recognize that the chance of life on earth just happening, really needed someone to set it in motion. The real odds of even simple life happening by chance greatly defies the laws of probability.
- There are 2.2 billion Christians living today in this world that believe in God (the God of The Bible) as the creator.
- There are 1.6 billion Muslims living today in this world that believe in Allah (the God of the Koran) as the creator.
I have friends that are Muslim, Christian and Atheist and I enjoy their friendship and respect all of them. However, who has it figured out correctly? Without getting to deep into the science or the theology behind each belief, there is one thing we should all be able to recognize and agree to. There is good and also evil in this world and I find no evidence that evolution created it. If we say the evil spirits caused the evil, then we must agree that there is something super natural out there. If we say we evolved, then aren’t we saying that man does evil on his own, and we support the natural evolution of evil as well as good. If life on earth was created and did not evolve, then it would take some supper natural someone to have started it and over 52% of the people living today believe it was God who did this.
The question is, which God created life.
- The God of Christianity, the God who send his Son Jesus to earth to teach love your God and love your neighbor as yourself (see the actual words of New Testament of the Bible and not someone’s interpretation).
- The God of Islam, the God who teaches that if anyone outside of the Islamic faith does not accept Me, those people are irrelevant and not worthy of their life (my wording – see Kuran for actual words and not someone’s interpretation).
- The Christian God and the Islamic God Allah appear to be in contradiction of each other.
This is a tough question to ponder. The three points made here are in the written documents of each belief if you dig for answers. They are core positions of each faith. We should all desire a solid foundation to our faith because it does take faith to believe in any of the the three positions.
So if it took a God to create life, which God do we want to follow? Or should we close our minds and our hearts and accept the impossible odds that everything has just happened by chance and evolved from nothing. Continue reading