So think about it. What if this was happening where you live? What god would approve of this regardless of where you live? Not my God! So I guess that my God is different than the god of the Islamic State. I want to believe the god of ISIS is different than the god of most of Islamic believers. Is it? How can any country condone this radical type behavior? How can any country turn a blind eye to this kind of behavior? How can anyone say that the God of Christianity and the god of Mohammed is the same god? Even if you don’t believe in any god the ideals behind the radical Islamic State is wrong! What is wrong with this world anyway! Serious questions to ponder my friends. A serious Think Tank question!
Definitely worth reading.
Our lives are constantly changing. It is only when we lose things that we feel that we can’t live without that we finally realize this important lesson.~~ We can not hold onto anything in this world. We have to just hold onto the One who is in ultimate control of all the changes.
It’s all in God’s timing…
when things will come to pass.
And though our struggles hurt…
they won’t forever last.
View original post 250 more words
What if? What if everyone that has ever lived in this world had never asked the question – what if? To just accept and never question should eliminate the required thinking part of our brains. We only would need enough brain that our body would function a little like how our heart works and we never have to tell it to beat, it just happens. But we can think if we choose too. The world is flat? But someone questioned that idea and guess what, it’s round. If one never questioned a thing, would there be any new inventions, cures for diseases, actually anything outside of what just happens on it’s own? So we could agree that using the word “IF” is an essential part of our life. It adds clarity to how we view thing, what we use, what we eat, and etc. So what if the world is not as you believe it is. Across this world we live in, we continue to see the evil that people do. Most of the time when someone does evil they truly believe the other deserves what they get. There is also good being done but we so often only hear about the bad on consistent basis. If you don’t ask or look for the good you generally never hear about it unless you stumble onto it. It make little difference what ethnic race you are, or if you are a Christian, a Muslim, a Buddhist, or someone that doesn’t believe in any god, evil affects us all. As this world we should all love spirals downward, it may just be the time to ask some important questions. Asking questions about why and then follow it up with the question “what if” could just possibly change the world we live in or at least how we view it. Here are some interesting life altering questions that maybe should be pondered.
- What if evolution is real and no god exist? Would you say that nothing much else maters once you die? Of course most would want good things to happen but in the end, would it have any effect on the one doing the bad because he and/or she would just cease to exist. The end.
- What if only good people that die come back as something or someone else? What is it that constitutes good? And if you are not good what happens to you? If you just cease to exist then again it has little consequence to the one that is not deemed good so they really wouldn’t care if they have no reason or desire to be good.
- What if the god of Christianity is the real God?
- What if the Devil is real?
- What if there is a God of everything and a Devil trying to disrupt everything? This would explain why we have good and bad things happening no mater who is doing either.
- What if the Bible is really full of nothing by facts?
- What if the Islamic god of the Muslim Shiite is the real God?
- What if the Islamic god of the Muslim Sunni is the real God?
- What if the Sunni and Shiite God is real and it is the same God?
- What if there is a good place and a bad place like heaven and hell we go to when we leave this world as we know it?
- What if the Muslim god Allah is really God?
- What if the god of Christianity and the god of Islam is truly the “God” the very “same God”?
- What if God said “Thou shall not kill”?
- What if we didn’t evolve and we were created by someone much bigger than we are.
- What if God is real? Then maybe we should look up to Him and honor Him because He is far beyond our understanding and comprehension.
If God gave us the ability to make choices, He knew it could be a good choice or a bad choice. But if we didn’t have the ability to make choices, the life we live would be without purpose. If God likes us to make good choices then why do we kill in his name? Is killing a good choice in anybody’s name?
A lot of questions that so many just take for granted. But what if???? Are we ready for the decision that we have made??? Are we willing to stake it on anything other than our own personal investigation? Are we willing to take everything on what someone else tells us is the truth and never question what they say? Are we really ready for the real end result? Only one is true!