Perseverance and faith will drive one to victory! Without either one of them we only stand in one place or wander about wondering why!
We all face daily challenges, but we shouldn’t allow these challenges to deter or discourage us. We should allow them to be a driving force until we achieve that which we set out to do. Too often we miss out on achieving success because we don’t persevere. We give up without realizing how close we are to victory. Remember that victory is achieved through perseverance!
What if? What if everyone that has ever lived in this world had never asked the question – what if? To just accept and never question should eliminate the required thinking part of our brains. We only would need enough brain that our body would function a little like how our heart works and we never have to tell it to beat, it just happens. But we can think if we choose too. The world is flat? But someone questioned that idea and guess what, it’s round. If one never questioned a thing, would there be any new inventions, cures for diseases, actually anything outside of what just happens on it’s own? So we could agree that using the word “IF” is an essential part of our life. It adds clarity to how we view thing, what we use, what we eat, and etc. So what if the world is not as you believe it is. Across this world we live in, we continue to see the evil that people do. Most of the time when someone does evil they truly believe the other deserves what they get. There is also good being done but we so often only hear about the bad on consistent basis. If you don’t ask or look for the good you generally never hear about it unless you stumble onto it. It make little difference what ethnic race you are, or if you are a Christian, a Muslim, a Buddhist, or someone that doesn’t believe in any god, evil affects us all. As this world we should all love spirals downward, it may just be the time to ask some important questions. Asking questions about why and then follow it up with the question “what if” could just possibly change the world we live in or at least how we view it. Here are some interesting life altering questions that maybe should be pondered.
- What if evolution is real and no god exist? Would you say that nothing much else maters once you die? Of course most would want good things to happen but in the end, would it have any effect on the one doing the bad because he and/or she would just cease to exist. The end.
- What if only good people that die come back as something or someone else? What is it that constitutes good? And if you are not good what happens to you? If you just cease to exist then again it has little consequence to the one that is not deemed good so they really wouldn’t care if they have no reason or desire to be good.
- What if the god of Christianity is the real God?
- What if the Devil is real?
- What if there is a God of everything and a Devil trying to disrupt everything? This would explain why we have good and bad things happening no mater who is doing either.
- What if the Bible is really full of nothing by facts?
- What if the Islamic god of the Muslim Shiite is the real God?
- What if the Islamic god of the Muslim Sunni is the real God?
- What if the Sunni and Shiite God is real and it is the same God?
- What if there is a good place and a bad place like heaven and hell we go to when we leave this world as we know it?
- What if the Muslim god Allah is really God?
- What if the god of Christianity and the god of Islam is truly the “God” the very “same God”?
- What if God said “Thou shall not kill”?
- What if we didn’t evolve and we were created by someone much bigger than we are.
- What if God is real? Then maybe we should look up to Him and honor Him because He is far beyond our understanding and comprehension.
If God gave us the ability to make choices, He knew it could be a good choice or a bad choice. But if we didn’t have the ability to make choices, the life we live would be without purpose. If God likes us to make good choices then why do we kill in his name? Is killing a good choice in anybody’s name?
A lot of questions that so many just take for granted. But what if???? Are we ready for the decision that we have made??? Are we willing to stake it on anything other than our own personal investigation? Are we willing to take everything on what someone else tells us is the truth and never question what they say? Are we really ready for the real end result? Only one is true!
The message in this post is full of passionate wisdom and worth our time to explore and ponder. Thank you Secret Angle.
- It takes faith to believe in Allah.
- It takes faith to believe in evolution.
- It takes faith to believe that good works will get you to heaven.
- It takes faith to believe in the Cast system.
- It takes faith to believe we only live once and then we are dead and nothing else matters.
- It takes faith to believe we come back to this world as someone or something else after we die.
- It takes faith to believe that if you kill someone in the name of Allah you will have virgins waiting for you on the other side.
- It takes faith that when you go to sleep you will wake in the morning.
- It takes faith that when you get in a car, a cab, a train or an airplane to go someplace you will arrive safely.
- It takes faith to order food in a restaurant or buy it in a store and believe it is safe to eat.
- It takes faith that if you work hard at your job you will get a raise.
- It takes faith to believe you can do something you have never attempted to do.
- It takes faith………..
It takes some level of faith to believe in anything. We have those that will try to confuse the idea of faith by adding the word blind faith trying to make your faith unbelievable. Some confuse faith in evolution by removing the words micro and macro. Some people speak as if they have all the answers, that they have facts, that they have proof. Some people believe they are better than you or I. Some people have an agenda that is for themselves and not anyone else unless you agree to the faith they have in their agenda.
You see “FAITH” is something that we all have one way or the other. It is where we choose to place that faith that is important. So the next time we find ourselves thinking we have all the answers, thinking everyone is crazy if they don’t believe as we do, take a step back and realize that everyone has faith in their belief. The key is to make sure that where we place our faith is real or has the highest chance of being true. To openly share your faith and why you believe in it, to listen to the opposite points of view, to look into the chance of something being true, to look into the real background of any faith, religion or belief will bring each of us closer to what we should place our faith in. Faith should not be based on what we like to do or what makes us feel the best or what we want to hear. It should be based on something that is real to each of us, something that we can say holds our faith steady or something that is not threatened by others or ourselves because we look into other faiths or beliefs. Real faith should stand the test of investigation by you or others.
So where do you place your “FAITH”?