“The Beauty Around Us”
Asking a hard question is not what most of us like to do let alone being forced to answer it. It is not what makes us comfortable and generally we avoid them if possible. However, sometimes the question is asked and we have little choice but to answer it. So what is life really worth?
If one is faced with making a decision about the importance of the life we know and the need to protect what we have or what we desire, how would we react?
Would we give our life for one last good meal?
Would we give our life for something we can experience only once?
Would we give our life for our wife or husbands safety?
Would we give our life for our kids safety and future?
Would we give our life for our neighbor in need?
Would we give our life for our country and its freedom?
Would we give our life for freedom around the world?
Would we give our life for our freedom of religion or what we believe in?
Just what is important enough to give our life for or to ask someone else to give theirs for or to just stand by while they do?
Ok, this is a heavy question I know. But how would we each react if faced with making a decision to live or to die trying.
Many lives have been lost over the hundreds of years of wars and feuds. Men and women have died protecting their families. Freedoms have been won and lost in the efforts that cost lives. To give of one’s life is no small deed and should not go unrecognized. Disrespect for those lost lives should not be tolerated. Those who take lives disrespecting others just to help themselves should be stopped. Each of us as people have rights and we should recognize how we attained those rights. For those that have lost their rights we should have compassion. To tolerate continued loss of rights should be condemned and stopped in it tracks.
“freedom isn’t free unless everyone is free”
In the beginning there was one man and one woman whether you believe in God or not. In the beginning there was freedom in the human race. What happened?
Perseverance and faith will drive one to victory! Without either one of them we only stand in one place or wander about wondering why!
We all face daily challenges, but we shouldn’t allow these challenges to deter or discourage us. We should allow them to be a driving force until we achieve that which we set out to do. Too often we miss out on achieving success because we don’t persevere. We give up without realizing how close we are to victory. Remember that victory is achieved through perseverance!
So your mad at the world, made at your country, upset with the violence, discussed with the TV and radio media, disturbed with the politicians, and even angry with God. The church has let you down, your country is going to hell in a hand basket, you search for answers but all you hear are the issues. No answers can be found. When searching you only find reasons why every concept will not work leaving zero answers for a remedy. Pointing the finger is the first reaction of most and many times the only reaction. Every minority and majority wants their rights regardless of color, race, religion, way of life and could care less about anyone else as long as they get their way. Many times these different groups speak out against others just because they don’t agree with their point of view or beliefs even when they have never taken the time to understand each other. When a majority is made up of many minorities like the Christianity and Muslim religious beliefs, they don’t even agree with each other within each group. Everyone is out for themselves and strongly desire that the rest of the world believe their way of thinking but won’t give an inch towards comprehending the other side. All you see is hate and very little love. Kindness many times just doesn’t exist. One faith despises another – it’s their way or the highway in spite of the fact most of them preach “Love”. When will it all end????
Ok, I must stop myself. But does this feel like you on occasion or possible most everyday? So what are the answers?
1) Is it Gods fault that bad things happen?
2) Is it mans fault that bad things happen?
3) Is it money that drives everything?
4) What happened to: “Love your neighbor as yourself?”
5) What happened to: “Do onto others as you would like them to do to you?”
If we try to sum things up just a little we might recognize that if there is no God as some believe, than it must be man (man/women) that is messing with things and causing all the problems.
The other side of the coin is that there is a God (which many believe) that started everything. If He created everything and then added man (man/woman) then what we see is pretty good except for how man has turned out. So I would suggest that man again is the one that is causing all the problems. And remember that if you believe in God and follow the Bible or even the Koran, then it all started with just one man and one woman. Even science tells us that we all go back to one man/woman.
Suggestion: “If man (man/women) would use integrity as the model of how to live, would not this world be a better place?”
What if? What if everyone that has ever lived in this world had never asked the question – what if? To just accept and never question should eliminate the required thinking part of our brains. We only would need enough brain that our body would function a little like how our heart works and we never have to tell it to beat, it just happens. But we can think if we choose too. The world is flat? But someone questioned that idea and guess what, it’s round. If one never questioned a thing, would there be any new inventions, cures for diseases, actually anything outside of what just happens on it’s own? So we could agree that using the word “IF” is an essential part of our life. It adds clarity to how we view thing, what we use, what we eat, and etc. So what if the world is not as you believe it is. Across this world we live in, we continue to see the evil that people do. Most of the time when someone does evil they truly believe the other deserves what they get. There is also good being done but we so often only hear about the bad on consistent basis. If you don’t ask or look for the good you generally never hear about it unless you stumble onto it. It make little difference what ethnic race you are, or if you are a Christian, a Muslim, a Buddhist, or someone that doesn’t believe in any god, evil affects us all. As this world we should all love spirals downward, it may just be the time to ask some important questions. Asking questions about why and then follow it up with the question “what if” could just possibly change the world we live in or at least how we view it. Here are some interesting life altering questions that maybe should be pondered.
- What if evolution is real and no god exist? Would you say that nothing much else maters once you die? Of course most would want good things to happen but in the end, would it have any effect on the one doing the bad because he and/or she would just cease to exist. The end.
- What if only good people that die come back as something or someone else? What is it that constitutes good? And if you are not good what happens to you? If you just cease to exist then again it has little consequence to the one that is not deemed good so they really wouldn’t care if they have no reason or desire to be good.
- What if the god of Christianity is the real God?
- What if the Devil is real?
- What if there is a God of everything and a Devil trying to disrupt everything? This would explain why we have good and bad things happening no mater who is doing either.
- What if the Bible is really full of nothing by facts?
- What if the Islamic god of the Muslim Shiite is the real God?
- What if the Islamic god of the Muslim Sunni is the real God?
- What if the Sunni and Shiite God is real and it is the same God?
- What if there is a good place and a bad place like heaven and hell we go to when we leave this world as we know it?
- What if the Muslim god Allah is really God?
- What if the god of Christianity and the god of Islam is truly the “God” the very “same God”?
- What if God said “Thou shall not kill”?
- What if we didn’t evolve and we were created by someone much bigger than we are.
- What if God is real? Then maybe we should look up to Him and honor Him because He is far beyond our understanding and comprehension.
If God gave us the ability to make choices, He knew it could be a good choice or a bad choice. But if we didn’t have the ability to make choices, the life we live would be without purpose. If God likes us to make good choices then why do we kill in his name? Is killing a good choice in anybody’s name?
A lot of questions that so many just take for granted. But what if???? Are we ready for the decision that we have made??? Are we willing to stake it on anything other than our own personal investigation? Are we willing to take everything on what someone else tells us is the truth and never question what they say? Are we really ready for the real end result? Only one is true!